Search This Blog

Attention seafarers- Uploading sea service in Master Checker by RPS


        As per the instruction from DG shipping,  recruitment and placement of seafarers (RPS) agents are required to submit the details of the sea service of the seafarers recruited/placed by them on board Indian-foreign flag ships, by the 12th of every month. Earlier so many incidents took place in which mmds refused to accept examination application from candidates since their sea service was not reflected in dg shipping website (e-governace). Therefore, it becomes imperative that the RPS entities  upload complete and correct data of sea service in the e-governance system  of dg shipping.

Dg told that it is clearly unfair to penalise the seafarers for a mistake on part of the RPS and decided that the RPS agencies which do not upload the data of sea service of their respective seafarers would face immediate suspension of licenses. The RPS must upload the data by twelfth of every month. If due to any technical problems, the data cannot be uploaded in the same month, then the system would remain open for another two months, thus giving three months time to upload the same. which is quite sufficient. However the RPS agents are instructed that they should not wait till last moment, but complete the uploading in the first month itself.

So it is advised to all seafarers that they should check whether their sign on and sign off date correctly entered in the data base. If it is not added, then they must inform the respective RPS agent to add the same into the database. The dates cannot be entered after a time period of three months. Since seafarers go for a contract of more than three months, they must confirm that their sign on date is entered in the data base. They can check the details in MASTER CHECKER after loging into e-governace and are advised that they should regularly check the Master checker, particularly after their sign on and sign off and ascertain whether the RPS has correctly uploaded the details in the system. If not, they may immediately bring the same to the notice of RPS concerned. In spite of the above measures, if the ,RPS fails to upload the sea service, the seafarer would be provided a facility to claim such missing sea service by uploading the relevant pages of CDC, Passport, letter in support of sea service from RPS and a self declaration on genuineness of the sea service in his profile on e- Governance.

 Share with friends to make everyone aware.



27 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information.Can you please assist me with my issue.Actually I have been working on Cruise Line since 2009.I have never reported to my recruiting agency ever since.Now how can I get my previous experience entered in the database.I know its mentioned above that I need to get a letter from my agency but can you please explain it clearly what exactly should I do.
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information.Can you tell me how to add missing sea service?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how to remove the uploaded sea service ship details uploaded by RPS agencies from master checker?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir can you please help me out in my matter. I take signoff in 19 dec 2018 . When I came India on 21dec 2018 . I informed my agency to update my sea service in master checker. They told me that they will update soon . Till now they didnot update . Daily I ask them . They always say we trying. But there is no result. Please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey bro i m also suffering with same problem pls contact me on my instagram account. @ayush8352

      Delete
  6. Hi even am facing same problem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey i m also faceing with same problem bro pls contact me on my insta account. @ayush8352

      Delete
  7. Guys even im facing the same problem,company did not enter my sign off in 15 days. Tats a new rule by dg that everyone should update their sign off in master checker onnor b4 15 days frm sign off frm ship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you got any information...my sign on sign off date was not uploaded by company

      Delete
    2. Your sign oof date updated or not ?

      Delete
  8. If anyone know the procedure to update,plz share the information, it will be very helpfull

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brother I am also facing the same issue. My sign on date is wrong in master checker . How to correct master checker sign on date after the period. And how to apply for class IV. Any one please help me. I don't know what to do. 98462 27805
    Instagram sreejewel_
    Facebook sreejual sreedharan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same happened with me
    Its already 1and half month still they did not upload my sign off details
    And on 08 aug 2020 their rpsl is suspended
    Is it possible now that they can upload my sign off details...???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also facing same problem bro..Any one knows, How to get updated or any other option .

      Delete
  11. Can anyone confirm if in master checker sea service details Rank as 'other Engineer officer' sea time counted for class 2 exams..?

    ReplyDelete
  12. My sea service not updated in master checker from dec2017.i was doing demolition voyages. Can i add my service as missing sea service, whether it will be counted for coc revalidation? Is there any time limit for adding missing sea service by own since my missing sea service is from dec2017? Is sea service letter with relevant pages of passport and cdc, with self declaration enough for claiming missing sea service?
    Kindly advice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Contact 8827182305 they are helping such issues. genuine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sir My name is mukul. My sea service not updated in master checker and my rpsl is suspended. Can now anyone add my sea service detail now its being 5 months now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sir my name is karilakshmanarao. My sea services not uplodedin masterchecker my sea service missing kindly advice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8688767832 contact this number

      Delete
  16. Ajay kumar
    I am face same problem sir my sea service not upload in master checker then how am upload my service in master checker please help me sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8688767832 contact this number

      Delete
  17. Earlier it was showing all sea service details..but now currently this service is not available..and sea time details are vanished!!? What to do now .. I am about to join new company and they are saying that your sea service is not uploaded in dg profile..
    What should I do now??

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sir I am Sarabjit Singh My Indos No 18GL4997. Sir my joining was from unigro shipping pvt LTD Navi Mumbai rpsl mum 485, now this rpsl is suspended. sir my sign on date is updated but my sign off date is not updated plz sir my sign off date should be updated. Sir I am mailing all the documents of my on board Sir, I have already mailed all the documents, and I have also couriered the scan copy of all,

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks, I am really happy with these great tips! DMJ Recruitment is thrilled to release its highly anticipated CoSec Salary Guide for 2022/23! Months of hard work from our governance team, input from over 700 industry experts and countless design edits has culminated in our biggest and best guide yet! Please get more info on governance recruitment agency london.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...